Finding the right Exercise for YOU
[singlepic id=169 w=320 h=240 float=center]
It’s not so easy to find the right exercise that will fit your lifestyle or physical handicap. Therefore you need to do some research and think outside the “gym-fits-all-box”
You need to ask yourself some questions such as:
[contentbox width=”650″ borderwidth=”1″ borderstyle=”none” bordercolor=”BDBDBD” dropshadow=”0″ backgroundcolor=”F5F5F5″ radius=”0″]
– Which exercise will I be able to do safely with my current limitations?
– Would exercising with a friend keep me motivated and accountable?
– Would I benefit more from organized sport?
– Would I be able to keep it up?
– Do I like swimming, dancing, biking, playing basketball, lifting weights etc…
– Do I like to exercise indoors or outdoors?
– Do I like change or am I most likely to stick to something that’s simple and the same every time (the same step class for example)
– Can I afford a gym membership or do I need to find something less expensive?
– Do I have enough self discipline to exercise at home?
– Is there an exercise DVD that I can do with my kids?
– Can walking do the trick for me?
– Maybe Tae Kwon Do or Pilates with friends?
– Maybe a trampoline might benefit the whole family?
– Have you always wanted to go horse riding?
– Who says you can’t do boxing?
There are also lost of different ways to just “naturally” incorporate exercise into your life. It all counts because it all adds up to a healthier life. When you go shopping or are out on errands, make sure you don’t look for the closest parking spot. And if you have a two-story house, find reasons to go up and down the stairs several times a day. Mow your lawn with a push mower, or do your own gardening instead of paying someone else to get the exercise benefit!
Remember to warm up and cool down before and after your exercising time, and make sure you don’t forget to drink plenty of water to flush out toxins.
Find out more and start incorporating exercise into you life with my 12 Week Online Program
You can get help for yourself or a loved one through my 12 Week Online Study Course. I’ve compiled this course from my own experience with food struggles, insight and understanding I’ve gained through counseling ladies in my support groups, Biblical principals, as well as material I’ve gathered by well-known Christian authors, counselors, and doctors. This study is jam-packed with information, practical guide lines and honest testimonies.
Click on the image below to learn more about the 12 Week Online Program
Read my story. Click on the image below to download my ebook for free