BINGE EATING DISORDER
Binge Eating Disorder resembles the binge in bulimia (which may or may not be done secretly) or “grazing” (constant eating) over a few hours until the person is uncomfortably full. However, the binge is not followed by purging so it causes extreme weight gain.
This usually is done to escape or deaden unwelcome emotions like anger, inadequacy, embarrassment, fear, loneliness, or boredom.
Someone with Binge Eating Disorder may have these signs:
1. Recurrent binge-eating episodes during which a person feels a loss of control over his or her eating
2. Weight gain to the point of obesity
3. Depression due to guilt, shame and distress over behavior
4. Always on a diet or looking for a diet
5. Preoccupied with food, meals and food preparation
6. Angry and irritable when “separated from food”
7. Tend to isolate and become anti social
8. Eat small amounts of food in public settings and then binge in secret
9. Very low self image
10. Not in touch with the needs of their own bodies
You don’t have to keep suffering from these problems. There is hope for you to Break Free from the vicious cycle of Eating Disorders forever. You can regain your health, enjoy life, and eat in a normal healthy way.
Please get in contact with a physician and Christian/Biblical counselor as soon as possible, especially if this eating disorder has been going on for a while. Your health might be in serious danger!
You can also have a look at my 12 Week Online Course for Women Struggling with Food . This can be a great enhancement to professional care, and can help you break free from your eating disorder. I compiled this course from my own experience with this struggle, insight and understanding I’ve gained from women who joined my support groups, Biblical principals, and material by well-known Christian authors, counselors, and doctors. This study is jam-packed with information, practical guide lines and honest testimonies.
Click on the image below to learn more about the 12 Week Online Program
Read my story. Click on the image below to download my ebook for free